Services We Offer
- Educational grants to women and children for college, new job training and other educational ventures needed after diagnosis.
- Facilitate and provide support groups for adults and children dealing with the loss of a loved one.
- Hold health awareness seminars and workshops
- Provide personalized “Comfort Kits” tailored to a child’s likes and personality.
- “Home Helper Committee” provides home service for women going through treatment living the support needed to concentrate on well-being and improved health.
If you or a loved one is in need of assistance or if you are interested in volunteering, please call 337-230-6730 / 337-519-8576 or email email@example.com.